MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS
During this summer , I had so many plans to utilize my summer holidays wisely. Just like I had planned this summer, my house was filled with so many arts and crafts. I also went for pencil shading classes which I wanted to go a long before , I am happy that I at least went during this holidays. This summer is really special to me because I bought my new cycle and I love hearing songs while riding cycle.......and the worst part is that my school re-opens on June 9th and as usual I did not complete my holiday assignments and i hope that i will be able to finish it before June 8th....Do have any experiences during this summer???Please do share your thoughts in comments.
Until then,
Shakthi
Selvakumar
this is my first post in my first blog...hope u all liked it at least a bit......:)
ReplyDelete